Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Old case opened?hmm..

Dear whoever-it-is,

Well, well, i did discovered something trashy talking rubbish about me, again??
Or maybe i'm too perasan or whoever-it-is so perasan thinking that whoever-it-is is so famous to talk about?
I don't know. ;P
Let me CLARIFY something in blog here. DO READ IT CAREFULLY, CLEARLY AND UNDERSTAND IT IF YOU ARE NOT THAT SO REALLY DUMB, PLEASE :
1. Last time i did posted that everything happened is over ( in a good way by not humiliating you in public anyway) , i'm with my own life and you with your own life. If people keep quiet and do nothing it means don't want to prolonged the problem and stop it over. Or maybe you are too dumb, i repeat, DUMB, thought in other way, i'm too scared. Let me point out something, me or you scared? If you are that brave enough, long time ago you will confronted me, talk about it, eh wait, maybe wanted to kill me, you have lots of chance to do it so. Did you? NO!
You are just keep barking non stop and coward to barking in front of my face.
Yes, you are COWARD enough to do so and keep changing the link because scared that i might know what are you barking about me.
How did i know you coward?AHAAA.
I knew it by the moment , Encik Beruang called you so many times to asked why he can failed the exam, you didn't dare to answered it+ your face look so pale+wanted to cry already ( because you knew you did something wrong) and you begged me answered the call.I did and confronted on behalf you.
Did you remember it?;)
Yeah, you are such COWARD person.
Now you know it.Teehee!
Owh ya do not forget, you did brought someone else to back up you that not even a part of the problem. The truth is, the real problem is about the assignment.
Nevermind, the more the merrier :P
2. I'm being your stalker?OMG!!! You're so funny la sayang oi :P Not you meh like to stalking ( eh, my loyal reader ;P ) my blog eagerly to know whether i'm talking about you. You are so PERASAN ABIS la if you thought in that way. The ugly truth is, I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT YOU THAT'S WHY I'M LETTING YOU FREELY BARKING UNTIL I'M SO FED UP. CAN YOU STOP BARKING, PLEASE?
3. Should i label you some kind of PARANOID person because the ''someone'' in your chatbox you want to tumbuk or anok-anok ya , THAT'S IS NOT ME. REPEATED AGAIN IN CASE THAT YOU ARE SO DUMB+IDIOT, THE NICKNAME CALLED "SOMEONE" IS NOT ME!
Ko ingat ya aku kah?HAHAHA~ Tahniah kerana anda telah membuktikan diri anda begitu bodoh ;P
I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO MESS UP WITH YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT MY FIGHTER.BOO!
I knew that you are ''so in love'' with me by stated my name in the chatbox, tumbung and nawan and thought the ''someone'' person is me.
So, now you know the "someone'' is not me and which is also do not have any related with me or did it on behalf me.Salute la ngan ''someone'' ya berani gi kaco ko owh and i wonder who is she/he?. And to make you even more realize ( i hope you are not that so dumb, owh please!), you really have too many enemies and not even only me. Or you want me to refresh your memories back? Naa. Nevermind. Before we had our fight, you already have your enemies in your chatbox and that's why you keep changing your link. In such young age, you have collected so many enemies.Wow.you are so good in making enemies. Can you teach me how?;D
4. You did eat your own words! Want to know what is it? You are making fun on my curly hair and wig i had. You are so cruel enough by posted up your own photo by wore the curly wig. But hey, did i just saw you with fake curly hair extension during our convocation???? Aha! :P
Bukan main owh anok aku macam-macam with the hair, tapi sendiri pun buat.Sebenarnya niat dalam hati mahu buat bah.HAHAHA~ Gila eh kau tok.Lawak bah. HAHAHAH~~
The moral of the story, do not simply making fun of other people if you are in doubt that you will do in future.Teehee!;D
5. The purpose i'm remove my chatbox is not because of you but because of the spammers kept spam to advertised their own links and that annoyed me. So jangan mau perasan sekiranya anda merasa hal tersebut ada kena mengena dengan anda.Sungguh perasan! =.='

Seriously, you had make me reached the limit and pulled the trigger to stop you barking.
I think that's more than enough to explained to dear whatever-it-is- everything and i hope you are stop barking nonsense about me. And if you still, omg, are you that dumb to understand everything?
Or maybe you are not fully satisfy with me? Then next time you meet me confront about it nicely if you are dare too.
I don't think so because i've been waiting you so long time since you said to my friends that you wanted to find me.
Let me give you some reminder, if you dare to hit or even touch me , i will give you unexpected gift as return ;D
My advise is, always do not simply barking because you will never knew what react you will get unless you really love living in full of hatred ;)
Life is too short and do enjoyed it happily by not make other people life suffer.
You only make your own life suffer by creating so much unnecessarily drama. ;P
God bless you my dear whatsoever-it-is! *winks*
p/s : STOP BARKING AT ME AGAIN AND JUST FOCUS TO YOUR NEW OR OLD ENEMY CALLED ''SOMEONE''.FIGURE IT WHO AND TELL ME WHO WAS IT BECAUSE I'M SO CURIOUS.

No comments: