Friday, October 22, 2010

Hello everyone! ;)
My blog world has been ignored for long time yet there are many things i want to share in here.
I still not have my own laptop and i have to wait my brother come back home on this November to use his.
Still long time though even one more week to go ;P
Recently, i just graduated in Bachelor in Science with Honors from local university on 10th October 2010. 10.10.10.
Nice date huh?;P
But in Chinesfe belief, it is ''not good date'' , somehow it just a superstitious.
Since the line connection are very super duper ''Excellent", i can not upload a few pictures to update in this post.
Argh!!!!
Yeah, that's all i wanted to say, err, type in here.
By the way, wish me very best luck for this Saturday event and i will update in my next what it is.
Hehe ;P
Owh toodles in a Mickey Mouse Club House way.
;D

No comments: