Monday, July 19, 2010

MTV World Stage Live In Malaysia 2010

MTV World Stage 2010 is just around the corner and i really want to attend the show ;(
Plus, it is only 5mins to drive from my house to the Sunway Lagoon.
(Owh yeah, i move in to Sunway City actually :P)
Geez.
I think it is a waste if don't come since i don't went to Rainforest Musical Festival 2010 in Kuching although I'm at Kuching that time.
Blamed the money!
The money don't like me even i love you so much money!!!;P
Wanna win free passes to the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia 2010?
Here it is ;)

I know i'm not a lucky person so, i don't want to waste my time to try it anyway.
If money love me, i will purchase the RM300 tickets to the show or i just can sitback, relax and enjoy through the tv.
No crowded.
Better ;P



No comments: