Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I WANT CHANGE MY HAIR COLOR AGAIN!

Call me H.A.I.R.S F.R.E.A.K.I.N.G M.A.N.I.A.C
Call me A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D T.O H.A.I.R.ST.Y.L.E.S
Call me MISS NICE HAIRSTYLE
and owh yeah that's how i am, keep on changing haircolor.
Never being satisfied with the haircolor i have.
Never want to be in bad hair day everyday.
Later, i wanna hang out with my friends and find the natural hair color as i could too.Well, since i'm really into that funky and attract people's attention. But, natural hair color nice too!;)
Actually, my hair color right now slowly faded and back to the blonde.Next month, i will have my practical session and how i want to give good first impression to my supervisor when they see my hair?
Ahh!
i will be update soon with some new pix of my new hair color!
see ya.
;)

No comments: