Sunday, September 5, 2010

Pets is my wish list now

Hi everyone!
It is a Sunday and here i am enjoying my free day as I've been started working,erk..attachment as it called.
I did enjoyed my working environment as i had chance to handle all types of dog.
OMG!
I'm loving it ;)
Anyway, i might thinking to get these as my new pets before Christmas, perhaps? :P
Need to started saving some money then.




Innocent look ferret! :P
Too bad it stinks a lot because of the gland their had.
It can be removed as it can reduce the stinky smell, well, at least!
Still, the cute pet it could be.
;)





The tiny hedgehog with spiky fur.





Terrier puppy.
Seriously i wanna keep dog as my pet but it is impossible to do as i live in Malay residential area.
So, i'm thinking to keep small breed dog as i can let it stay in my house rather then keep in outside as it potential to get killed by poison or homemade dart.
I experienced it that before.
:/





Golden retriever!
It is my favorite though every time i'm cleaned their cage.
Once, i'm dog-walking with Bella ( the dog's name), she so big and strong enough to pulled me off instead i'm pulled her.
I had to running together with her.
LOL.




Daschund dog!
Cute that's all i can say ;D




Favorite all the time, Siberian Husky!
Looked like a wolf.
Cool!
Hehe.


I'm still thinking which dog breed i should have.
Hmm.
Till then.

No comments: