Sunday, March 28, 2010

Peep peep peep ( horn sounds :P)

Inspirational Quotes, Confidence Quotes, Motivational Quotes

OBVIOUSLY!
Thanks for the efforts for keep thinking about me all the time and framed it everywhere you want it to be.
I love it so much because i never knew i needed as Neyo sung it(◕‿◕✿)
Luckily, I'm a nice person that did not know how to humiliated someone's pride ( although have a lot things to say but nevermind , it is better remained silently) , plus I don't want to dirty my blog with all the vulgar words.
We all know the truths right?
Once the truths is spill out, its not me that going to be ASHAMED FOREVER and we don't want that happen, don't you? :)
See, im still a nice person what.Hehe.

And please don't talk rubbish what I'm wore everyday because you did bought and borrowed some stuffs from me and even gave a compliments on it.
I'm happy you like it and if you don't, you wouldn't bought or borrowed it right?0.o

Anyway, i'm not really care what you are calling or labeling or thinking about me because we can't please everyone at the same time.
If it hard to liking me, it's okay because i don't force you to do so and its much more better than being a hypocrite (◡‿◡✿) *.:。✿*゚‘゚・✿.。

Remember, we all are here because we want to see our parent's smile and make them happy with all the succeed we had in university. Our act and behave shows how well the parents raised we up. We bring their good names and sealed it with our attitudes. Good attitude = good parents.
Bad attitude = bad parents.
Stereotype, simple concept.


Last but not least,



To be forgive and forgiven is a great things to do because forgiveness is the attribute of the strong :)

HAPPY PALM SUNDAY EVERYONE!
Owh yeah, earth hour too! ;P


Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments: