Wednesday, January 13, 2010

my dream wedding *winks*


of course it is in PINK theme!
a lil'bit of black and white touch too~
omg!i LOVE it so much :X
Okie, i know pink color is just a common ? +too pinkish+girlish+blablabla~~
Right i care, it's my favorite, so please respect if you want me to respect your favorite ugly colors k :)





Pink color is not gay k!X-(

I want all to be in PINK, any hues in PINK as long it look match+nice+simple+luxury+elegant.
No cute2 look in this theme, naah common its a wedding time k not playtime :P
Dress code color is fixed either it is white,black or PiNk,obviously!
Duh~
Other colors, please do not enter.
The invitation card will be given earlier in advance, so plenty times to shop the apparels.
Haha.
:-D







Instead of pink roses, i opt for pink tulip.
















Even i want to wear Pink killer heels but my guy were look so short than me.
So hows eh?:-?







A wedding without the wedding cake is like a coffee without sugar, well, unless it is an espresso!
I love~~~


So what you all think?
Hehe.
Well, everyone has their own opinion.
I hope this dream will come in reality cuz marriage only happen once in a lifetime ;;)
But i don't think my guy will be agree cuz he so cheapskate or maybe for him he can get married for 4 times.
So, save the best for last :P



pictures credits to everyone.





Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments: