Wednesday, December 9, 2009

untitled post for the how many times erk?!?

okie, let me say thank you for all the birthday wishes on 5th Dec :)
no, i dont want to talk about how was my birthday and blablabla cuz i hate it every time my birthday comes around.
The reason?
No comment, let it be a part of my history k :)
Somehow, im so touched that someone still remember my birthday and never thought i got wished from someone.
Thanks alot for always be there for me no matter what happened to our past and hope our relationship still going on well k! *winks*

9th Dec : Result checked and FUCK3x the result were not so good though other people considered it is a good result.

Damned!
I hate everything and everything.
im being such an emo right now.




Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

No comments: