Friday, September 4, 2009

*tension mode*

Argh! i hate it! i hate it SO00000O much!
Screwed you FYP!
Presentation postponed to this coming Monday and i have to re-do it again since jonkar said blablabla about my slides.
aiya. i just want to know is it okay or not, not to tambah-tambah my kerja bah~~
Im gonna complete my degree not master la. i don't think i can do it all bah.eeyer! *Pissed off*
Then, i met the boyF and i am cried in public due to over-tension with this stupid FYP.
I felt like to quit and enjoying my life happily.
Yeah~
I'm easily distracted.
Im pessimist .
I think negative first before positive.
I am confident, confident to be spoiled.

I am Jennifer-o-nothing! :(



Auuww~~
The boyF helped me re-edit the slides.

Im superb love the boyF.
Here a kiss for you :)
Everyone wish me good luck for my FYP's presentation ya.
Thanks.
God bless you all.
Click my blogshop to see Geo Lense.
It is the cheapest price offered to you all.
Local and international buyer are welcome.

No comments: