Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It's over- FYP's presentation

Hello peeps.

Finaly, im done with the FYP's presentation.
I'm the last presenter, so,it is a looooonngg journey to wait my turn.
I came earlier ( well, not that's early, since when im entered to the room, everyone gave me that kind of look. =.=' ) (i sat at the last row and i kept playing+chitchatting) to watched and gave support to my friends.
When it comes to my turn, omg.Im so nervous and every word i said, i don't pronounced it properly+i kept moving- means im "dancing" not static!
My study is rare and no senior students ever done it.
Furthermore, maybe im the first one who did it in Sarawak.
Jonkar done it before but it is in limestone area while mine is in paddy field.
All the lecturers are very curious with my study, they berebut to asked question.
Luckily,i can answered all the question with my best.
banyak enjen bah, dah ya confiden gik ya.
HAHA!



more pictures here, im forgot my camera!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




sa sokong kamu marcie!
Not everyone knows what is the real meaning zoology yet you laughed and make fun of it!
Know what, you look stupid when you do it !
HAHA!kita kasi ketawa sama itu orang buduh,
it shows you don't know any single things with the zoology.
First thing that will come across to your mind when heard zoology, zookeeper eh?
Aiya, must be zookeeper meh everytime heard zoology word???
We are zoologist, ZOOLOGIST that deal with animals!
We do study on animals.
We are an amazing people among of all cuz we can touch with animals, WILD ANIMALS.
Still, do you think you are that "amazing people"???
Think it agains before you faux pax other people, please :)


Again, do you think you have a chance to do this?
:P

IM PROUD TO BE A ZOOLOGIST!
SAVE FAUNA, SAVE THE WORLD!
SO, I AM A SUPERZOOLOGIRL!
=)

No comments: