Thursday, May 15, 2008

1st day workin at salon *winks*



owh yea...dats me after curled my hair..;)

gee...i tot i wil b stat workin on diz sat...but da boz kol me yestrday asked me 2 come today stat workin owh..hehe...1st day workin..i came earlier...gud impression ma...hoho~~
juz arrived..one of da gal worker...she curled my hair...wow!im lookin so gorgeus did i??haha ;P
well..im reli njoyed my work...yup...seyesly...hehhe..i need 2 learned evrythin step by step...then i can bcome a gud hairdresser 2!!xD
im almost fainted owh during workin...gosh!im so hungry bh..i think nxt time i shud bring sweets..glucose...as a source of energy...ya..ya...i didnt thot being a science student..evrythin i learned in claz benifit me in da future...hahaha...;)
so...nxt time...if u dun manage 2 take ur time 2 eat...juz drink a lot of water n eat sweet k..
simple tip from me...heheh..;))


i wan 2 sleep oredi liao...zzzzZZZZ..

No comments: