Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Its all about my good friends :)

Hell yeah, last weekend i has attended two events which are my good friend's wedding and birthday party! :)
Gah! i really enjoyed both of the events ;D ☆❤`•.¸¸.•
Anyway, i just posted up few pictures only since there is other stuffs need my attention too :(
I did promised to update all the events right?
So, here it is :)
Next time i will go details blablabla about it ♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪
Tata~~
x0x0
(◕‿◕✿)







WISHING YOU TOO BOTH HAPPY TOGETHER UNTIL THE END OF LIFES :D



...............................................................................................




The birthday lady :)
She is a freelancer model and if need her in modeling stuffs can reach her at her Facebook fan page :)




Everyone looks happy :D





Her favorite liquor is Absolute Raspberry.
Nyumnyum :P





Yeah, i'm with birthday lady *winks*




Last not least, a snapshot of me.
I wore that dress for two events in a once time :P
Done with the wedding dinner, im rushing to the birthday party :)


Okay.
That's all.



Free Signature Generator
Free Signature Generator

No comments: