Tuesday, May 25, 2010

i wanna be like Lady Gaga.HAHA~

I got an invitation to Lady Gaga night.
And it is tomorrow!
Owh ya ya~
The dresscode is anything as long feel like Lady Gaga :P
But for me, hmm, i wouldn't.Haha!
I wanna make it simple :P
Can't believe im not that really excited about the dressing.Eh?
Haha.
I need bring the digicam with me so that i can snap alot of pictures of me of everyone especially wear the Lady Gaga costume.
Hee~~




If i got long hair, sure i will steal this look ;)
But maybe i can consider wear the big ribbon anyway.





I should use my mum's lace table cloth then covered my whole body just like her :P




Hmm.



Bra?Checked.
Pantyhose?Checked.
Heel?Checked.
What did i missing here?0.o



Bubbles.
Blooopbloooppblooppp.



And im wonder what outfit will show up tomorrow night?
Haha.
So, stay tuned :P


No comments: