Monday, August 3, 2009

i am a SHOPPER WHORE

Well, that's how i am. err..i mean a shopaholic not a whore that when a mall to shopping!Duh~
Today, I went out with my pals to settle about the dinner at Banquet Kuching.Then, Amy said she need to buy a pair of heel for that dinner.We all said, owh sure!That's great cuz i need to find Maybelline Cream Gel Eyeliner!
---Cut long story---
I've been looking for this stuff since July and now, there's no any stock even in a Guardian and Parkson.
HUH~~
As im really fed up this kind of hunting and searching for Maybelinne Cream Gel Eyeliner, I decided to buy MAC!
Yeah, MAC gel eyeliner!
Did you all know that MAC are really really cost you more money compare to other brand such as SilkyGirl,Maybelline, Revlon, Loreal and etc.
Naa..i don't really care about it since i really adore with the MAC brand!=)
And for my surprise, i found out that all kind of MAC, Chanel and Shiseido brand at Kenyalang are more cheaper than i bought!
Not even til RM30!
Goddamn!
Mine is double tripple than that price!>.<''
Fyi, they sell pirate make up.
Sighed.
Lucky me, i bought mine original.
=)
-------------
I did bought 3 dress for that zoology dinner that will be held on 14Aug.
The theme is Masquerade night!
Owhhh...me lurve!!
=D
we all can wear fancy-fancy beautiful mask!
Gee..can't wait for the dinner.
hehehe.


So, can you all guess which one im gonna wear to that night???*winks*
My masquerade mask are professionally handmade by http://www.bemasked.blogspot.com
I will post up pictures during that event.
Stay tuned everyone!
=)

No comments: